Federal Board, Islamabad recently started taking exams from SLO based syllabus. We have prepared Class 9 Physics Chapter 1 SLO Based Notes to facilitate the students for better preparation of examinations.
Class 9 Physics Chapter 1 SLO Based Notesclass-9-physics-chapter-1-slo-based-notes
Class 9 Physics Chapter 1 SLOs
The students learning objectives for chapter 1 are given below. After studying this chapter students will be able to:
• describe the crucial role of Physics in Science, Technology and Society.
• explain with examples that Science is based on physical quantities which consist of
numerical magnitude and a unit.
• differentiate between base and derived physical quantities.
• list the seven units of System International (SI) along with their symbols and physical
quantities (standard definitions of SI units are not required).
• interconvert the prefixes and their symbols to indicate multiple and sub-multiple for
both base and derived units.
• write the answer in scientific notation in measurements and calculations.
• describe the working of Vernier Calipers and Screw Gauge for measuring length.
• identify and explain the limitation of measuring instruments such as meter rule,
Vernier Calipers and Screw Gauge.
• describe the need of using significant figures for recording and stating results in the
Please Like our Facebook Page.