BISE Lahore – The Biggest Educational Board of Punjab
There are many educational boards in Punjab but BISE Lahore has prime importance. BISE Lahore has the honor of taking the first examination of Matric and Inter among all bise’s in Pakistan.
At the time of its commencement in 1954, the Board’s jurisdiction for conducting examinations was in the provinces of Punjab, Baluchistan, Azad Kashmir, and Northern Areas. For overseas candidates, the BISE, Lahore constituted examination centers in Kuwait and Nairobi (Kenya).
The current jurisdiction of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Lahore is limited to the districts of Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, and Nankana Sahib.
Besides, Lahore Board is the most important educational board. Moreover, it is located at 86-Mozang Road, Lahore. The responsibilities of BISE Lahore are to take Primary, Middle, Secondary, and Higher Secondary Examinations. To undertake prize distribution and co-curricular activities.
Vision of BISE Lahore
The vision of the BISE Lahore is to serve the purpose of education through conducting examinations in an extremely fair, just, transparent & cool environment so that our educated nationals may be capable to participate meaningfully in the competing world.
Constitution of Lahore Board
According to Clause five of the Act, the Executive Body controlling all the activities of the office is termed as the ‘Board’ which consists of the following members:
- The Chairman of the Board
- The Vice-Chancellor of the Punjab University, or his nominee.
- All Executive District Officers of the area within the Board’s jurisdiction.
- The Director of Lahore Technical Board or his nominee.
- Reps of Finance and Education Departments (01 each) Deputy Secretary or above.
- A Degree College Principal within the jurisdiction of the Board.
- An Intermediate College Principal within the jurisdiction of the Board.
- 02 Headmasters and 01 Headmistress of Schools within the jurisdiction of the Board.
- Two scholars or retired educationists.
BISE Lahore Facilitation Center
Online Complaint Cell
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore has a very efficient complaint cell. A student can launch a complaint using the following procedure:
1. First of all, select the concerned department from the drop-down menu.
2. Then fill your data in the required fields (i.e. Email, Name, Mobile Number) accurately and precisely.
3. You can check the reply to your complaint from the “View Reply” Tab or a reply will be sent to your email address.
4. Complaint posted by anonymous or bogus identity will not be considered.
5. In case of any misguidance or false complaint, severe legal action will be exercised against the complainant.
BISE Lahore Online Facilities
Since every system is becoming online therefore Lahore Board also provides the online admission and result facilitates to its students. Now a student can download the required form and fee challan forms fill them and send them by mail to the board. Online results are also available on the Board website.
BISE Lahore Forms
If you are a student of BISE Lahore and you need any of the following forms then you can download them just by clicking the name of the form below:
Fill and Download the Challan Form
Now submitting a fee to BISE Lahore is very easy. Just visit the challan form page, fill in the form, and press the download button. Print the challan form and deposit the fee in the nearest bank.